domingo, 25 de outubro de 2015

Cartas - Todas aqui

Aqui estão os modelos de carta que recebi, alguns eu nao coloquei pq são MUITO parecidos com os outros ja postados.

Modelo 1

Applicant’s Name: (COLOQUE SUE NOME AQUI)


AU PAIR LETTER
Using black ink, describe your reasons for wanting to care for children as an au pair in the U.S. Write a one page letter to your host family telling about your background, your childcare experiences, and your personal interests. If you would prefer to type your letter, you may use a computer using white paper.

Dear Family,

First let me introduce myself. My name is (COLOQUE SEU NOME AQUI) and I am 21. I study English at University. We live in a small town called Parati, which is in a beautiful part of South Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. I like all kinds of sports, play the guitar and also take part in local amateur theatre.

I have a brother Joao (8) and a sister Julia (12). Both are very cheerful and full of energy. I usually look after them after school and at the weekends. My mother Claudia (44) is a doctor and my father Sergio (49) is an Engineer. We spend a lot of our spare time together, going on trips and doing other leisure activities. We also have a dog called xuxa who is part of the family, and a very good friend to all of us.

I regularly help my mother with the cooking and housework, and looking after our large garden in which we grow all of the vegetables for our family. During my holidays I usually work in a nursery school near our town. I help to look after children between the ages of 2 and 5. I really enjoy this job, because I love looking after children.

I have decided to be an au pair in the United States because I hope it can help improve my English, and my career, as I want to be a teacher when I leave university. I would also like to meet new friends, get to know the United States and its culture and be more responsible and independent. I think this is the ideal way because I like children and I am used to looking after them.

Having experience with children, I think the Au pair Program is an opportunity for me to see the differences between the Brazilian way of life and your way of life. I think it is very interesting and fascinating to discover other parts of the world.

I want to do my best on my job developing my tasks with perfection and study hard. I had a lovely and happy childhood and want to transmit this to the children that I will take care of.

I am looking forward to learning all about your country and I would like to become a part of your family.


Kindest Regards

(SEU NOME)

******************************************************************************************************

Modelo 2

Dear Family.

Nice to meet you,

My name is Fernanda Theodoro da Silva, I´m 19 years old and I live in Taquaritinga, is city of state São Paulo, no is big city, we have 60.000 inhabitants and the city have around saws forest. I like so much here. The population is divided halp olds and youngs. A lot of young go out of city because here don´t have job, so they go to São Paulo capital. But everybody say “ I love Taquaritinga” is a good place.
The mayor of city is Paulo Delgado, he is good men, I like him. He is democratic and help so much the city, he are giving work for many people.
I´m student and work at psychologistic clinic. I did several course: web designer, teather, piano and I gave class to child by 1 year. I do english course now. I like make course and always are learn new things.
My parents are Rizelda ( 56 years old) she are psychologistic and religion teacher and Cláudio (58 years old) he are professor university, lawyer, journalist, religion teacher and fiscal auditor of the ministery of the work.. But just work as professor university now.He are pensioner.
My family is the family closed. We like to do things together all time. Our weekend is go to church, visit grandmother´s house and sometimes travel.
I have 4 brothers ( Miquéias, Misael, Melquias and Sérgio )And 1 sister: Melca.
My brothers: Misael, Melquias and Melca are in the high school ( Objetivo school). Miquéias are make course to enter in the best law university of country. And Sérgio are diffusing teachnician of radio. The ages of them is: Sérgio: ( 32 years old) ; Miquéias (18 years old); Misael (17 years old) ; Melquias (15 years old) and Melca (14 years old). In my house everybody like politic (we have uncles are politicans) , soccer and psychology.
In my free time I like: to read, to watch movie, go to museum, go to teather, go out with frends , stay in home with family and other things.
I made course of: piano, teather, web designer.
I studied all my life at objetivo school ( it´s the best school of country), I made a lot of special friends there. Many girls who had studied with me I know her makes 18 years. Then they are very special to me. In the high school I learned much things, example: The friends are the best thing are in our life and we need help and love the country to be each better time.

So I want to be au pair because I think I can help so much the host family. And I always think in make happy day of a child. When I worked in the day care center I put the song everyday to dance them. I prepared cake to them and they always are very happy. I like to see smile in the face of the child.

I always read psychology books and babies magazine, because I want to know more about development of child.

I have experience of 2years with child, because I worked at day care center with child of 0-6 years - old by 1 year and I gave class to child of 7-12 years – old by 1 year too, I t oke care my cousin ( Cissyle – 3 years old) by 3 months, She went to London last year. I helped my sister-law toke care my nieces ( Ellen – 12 years old today and Letícia – 8 years old today) Letícia stay with me until today, But no everydays.

*Day – care center I changed diaper , gave baby´s bottle , put the child to nap , prepared the snack , gave lunch , changed the clothers and gave chowers.

* At school I gave revision class , But my class was different, I always animation with movie, plays , musics and other things . My classroom like me , and I love them . I to talk with them until today .
And my babies of day care center like me , they always liked made picture with me.
Then dear family, I spoke here about my life, my family, my experience with kids and my city. I hope you like me. I have certainy go be good match with me. And I go help you so much.
Thank you for the attention.

(Ela colocou nome, telefone e email nesse espaço)
******************************************************************************************************

Modelo 3

Dear Hostfamily,

My name is Ana Daniela and I’m 21 years old. I live in a small city called Bayeux in the state of Paraíba. I live with my mother, Rosirene, and my brothers, Rodrigo and Daniel.
My mother is a math teacher and my brothers are policemen. My family is very nice and I love when we are together at home.
I can describe myself as an open-minded girl, serene, flexible, loving, honest, sincere and organized. I like being with my family, listening to music and reading, going to the movies or staying at home watch DVDs, In my free time I like to play volleyball with my friends. During the weekend I live to go to the beach with my family or my friends and to go out at night also.
I go to the beach with my family or I just stay in my grandermother´s house. On Sunday I go to the church. I like to go out with my friends to the mall, and I love to watch movies.
In 2001 I started the professorship course, I did some stages with children and in the year of 2004 I graduated.
In the year of 2005 I started to study English at the University and the month of

November of the same year I started to take care of Gabriel. He was 9 months at the time. I was responsible of his hygiene, to feed him and play with him while his mother was not at home. He has a little pool and I teach him to swim, I usually read some stories to him in the bedtime. I usually help him with his school activities. Nowadays he is two years old and five months, I am still his babysitter and I take care of him everyday during the evening.
This year, I started to work as a kindergarten teacher at the Educandario Maranata School during the day. I am responsible of eight children and my job is teach them the school subjects, such as Math, Portuguese, Science, History and Geography. I’m also in charge of taking care of them and to develop recreative activities to play with the children.

I really want to be an Au Pair because I love children and I wish to make new friends, meet new culture, and share my culture with you, to improve my English skills and to live new experiences in my life, so I can grow as a person. So I’m going to do my best to make this year, the best year of my life.
I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.

Love,
******************************************************************************************************

Modelo 4

Dear Host Family,
My name is Mariana and I am 26 years old. I live in a city called Taubaté, which is in the State of São Paulo. Taubaté is located in a beautiful valley surrounded by mountains and it has a warm climate. I live with my mom, who is 50 years old, and my grandmother, who is 80. They are both retired. My father has already passed away. My aunt and uncle have been my neighbors for many years, so my two cousins (Maira, 15 and Larissa, 10) practically grew up at home. I helped bringing them up. Nowadays they are like sisters to me. I have two dogs (Cindy and Susy) that are also considered members of the family.
My mom and grandma are great examples of life to me. My mother transmitted me the desire for reading and the interest in cinema. I like reading good books and going to the cinema at least once a week. From my dad I learned how to appreciate cars and motorbikes. I am keen on driving and traveling with the family to enjoy the beach or the mountains in the countryside and its chilly breeze. There are many parks, many fruit trees and some bird keepers in my city, my cousins and I enjoy going for walks or riding bikes in the evenings.
Despite the fact of not having siblings, my house has always been full of kids. Besides my cousins, I have a neighbor and also great friend, Barbara, who has 2 beautiful children: Maria Isabela, aged 6, and Samuel, aged 4. Since they were only some months old whenever their mother needed, there I was to take care of them. I just love taking them for a walk or a ride on the weekends. We usually go to parks or playgrounds in our neighborhood. I spend hours playing with them. I believe children can teach us a lot: humbleness, simplicity and honesty are things I learn with them each new day.
I have always liked to study. I graduated in Business Administration in 2005. I’ve already worked as an administrative assistant in accounting offices and also in companies. In the end of 2005 I started working as civil servant and I was transferred to another city, which is about 200km far from Taubaté. There I shared a house with a friend, Karina, and her 6-year son, Fabio Cesar, who’s my passion.
As we worked in different periods of the day, I was in charge of taking care of him while his mom was away. I was his babysitter for 2 years. My daily routine included: bathing and taking him to school, helping him with his homework and cooking his meal. Fabio is very creative and excited; we used to have lots of fun. We used to do many activities and also create new games for him to release all his energy.
In February this year I was transferred back to Taubaté. Nowadays I spend my free time as a volunteer in a nursery school near my house. I work with young children in need, who have in the nursery school the chance to have their meals, and meet people who dedicate themselves to bathe, play and take care of them. They are children who depend on a volunteer job to have a decent childhood.
I chose the “Au Pair” program because I love children and I want to improve my English, which is so important to my career as well. I have never been abroad and I am really interested in knowing a bit more about The United States, their culture and life style. You can be sure that you will have the best of me to your children and that my year as an “au pair” will be rewarding and unforgettable for me and also for you.
I am looking forward to finding out what it is like to be part of an American family!
Best regards,
Mariana Holzlsauer.
******************************************************************************************************

Modelo 5

Dear Family.
Nice to meet you,
My name is Fernanda Theodoro da Silva, I´m 19 years old and I live in Taquaritinga, is city of state São Paulo, no is big city, we have 60.000 inhabitants and the city have around saws forest. I like so much here. The population is divided halp olds and youngs. A lot of young go out of city because here don´t have job, so they go to São Paulo capital. But everybody say “ I love Taquaritinga” is a good place.
The mayor of city is Paulo Delgado, he is good men, I like him. He is democratic and help so much the city, he are giving work for many people.
I´m student and work at psychologistic clinic. I did several course: web designer, teather, piano and I gave class to child by 1 year. I do english course now. I like make course and always are learn new things.
My parents are Rizelda ( 56 years old) she are psychologistic and religion teacher and Cláudio (58 years old) he are professor university, lawyer, journalist, religion teacher and fiscal auditor of the ministery of the work.. But just work as professor university now.He are pensioner.
My family is the family closed. We like to do things together all time. Our weekend is go to church, visit grandmother´s house and sometimes travel.
I have 4 brothers ( Miquéias, Misael, Melquias and Sérgio )And 1 sister: Melca.
My brothers: Misael, Melquias and Melca are in the high school ( Objetivo school). Miquéias are make course to enter in the best law university of country. And Sérgio are diffusing teachnician of radio. The ages of them is: Sérgio: ( 32 years old) ; Miquéias (18 years old); Misael (17 years old) ; Melquias (15 years old) and Melca (14 years old). In my house everybody like politic (we have uncles are politicans) , soccer and psychology.
In my free time I like: to read, to watch movie, go to museum, go to teather, go out with frends , stay in home with family and other things.
I made course of: piano, teather, web designer.
I studied all my life at objetivo school ( it´s the best school of country), I made a lot of special friends there. Many girls who had studied with me I know her makes 18 years. Then they are very special to me. In the high school I learned much things, example: The friends are the best thing are in our life and we need help and love the country to be each better time.

So I want to be au pair because I think I can help so much the host family. And I always think in make happy day of a child. When I worked in the day care center I put the song everyday to dance them. I prepared cake to them and they always are very happy. I like to see smile in the face of the child.
I always read psychology books and babies magazine, because I want to know more about development of child.
I have experience of 2years with child, because I worked at day care center with child of 0-6 years - old by 1 year and I gave class to child of 7-12 years – old by 1 year too, I t oke care my cousin ( Cissyle – 3 years old) by 3 months, She went to London last year. I helped my sister-law toke care my nieces ( Ellen – 12 years old today and Letícia – 8 years old today) Letícia stay with me until today, But no everydays.
*Day – care center I changed diaper , gave baby´s bottle , put the child to nap , prepared the snack , gave lunch , changed the clothers and gave chowers.
* At school I gave revision class , But my class was different, I always animation with movie, plays , musics and other things . My classroom like me , and I love them . I to talk with them until today .
And my babies of day care center like me , they always liked made picture with me.
Then dear family, I spoke here about my life, my family, my experience with kids and my city. I hope you like me. I have certainy go be good match with me. And I go help you so much.
Thank you for the attention.


******************************************************************************************************

Dicas Retiradas do Manual do Au Pair Preguiçoso
__________________________________________________

Personal Letter

Uma das partes mais importantes do seu dossiê é a personal letter.
E isso é válido para todos os dossiês, de todas as agências e para o GAP também, pois lá existe um ótimo espaço para você incluir sua mensagem às famílias.
Existem alguns esquemas que podem te ajudar na confecção da carta:
1º Parágrafo
Quem é vc, idade, onde mora, qtos irmãos, etc.
(coloque sobre seu irmãozinho menor ou sobre aquele priminho peq. que não sai da sua casa... pq acrescente crianças de alguma maneira...fale o quanto q vc gosta das crianças da sua família etc...)
Sobre sua cidade, exalte-a, coloque os pontos forte e, se quiser, dê indiretas como "gosto de morar perto de praia, ou montanhas, ou perto de cidades grandes...
2º ParágrafoFale sobre seus hobbies, sobre seus interesses etc...
Não esqueça de colocar "o quanto que vc gosta de ler" pois as famílias incentivam mto a leitura as crianças...Fale sobre como vc é "tão paciente"... etc...
O que vc gosta de fazer com a sua família e com os priminhos que vc tem, com seu irmãozinho etc... cite apenas uma vez que vc gosta de ficar com os seus amigos mas dê maior destaque pros seus momentos com crianças e com a família...
Aproveite para falar sobre direção, quanto tempo você tem de carta de motorista, frequencia com que dirige e que não há problemas em dirigir com kids dentro do carro.
Se isso tudo for verdade, claro!
3º ParágrafoFale sobre o que vc faz, faculdade, trabalho e como vc pode utilizar seus conhecimentos com as crianças...
por exemplo: Publicidade - coloque que no curso mexe-se muito com "criatividade"
Ressalte o quanto estudos são importante.
Administração - organização e metodologia
Etc...
4º Parágrafo
Experiência com crianças, sobre como foi incrível, etc.. o que você fazia com as crianças...as brincadeiras.. As idades delas e porque elas gostavam de você.
5º ParágrafoO que vc espera do programa... como vc queria que fosse esse ano, etc...
Fale o quanto vc está ansiosa por esse ano, e que vc quer saber mais sobre a família...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Deixe sua mensagem após o sinal... PIIIIIIIIIIIII

¯`» Aonde voce esta? 2009 «´¯